Consult Con is the annual conference from the Institute of Management Consultants (IMC) USA.
This conference brings consultants and agencies together from around the globe to share best practices, innovative ideas for accelerating revenue growth and ways to provide value to clients in an ethical manner.
Consult Con 2020 theme is Virtual Yet Powerful. In our first ever virtual conference, attendees will be immersed in live education around relevant topics, including:
- Alan Weiss on the coming new landscape of consulting
- Malcolm Gladwell on what consultants need to know as our world changes
- Steve Pemberton on the power of recognition
- Proactive rainmaking tips to land more high-paying clients
- How to navigate, and even land clients in, the waters of Washington DC
- Leveraging remote work to make a lasting connection with clients
- How Black American consultants can thrive and succeed despite racial obstacles
- What CEOs want from consultants to ensure successful engagements
- Creating and sustaining a culture of “belonging“
- How to turn introductions into opportunities
- Learning to survive and thrive in dysfunctional environments
- …and much more!
This virtual conference, November 6 – 7, 2020, will also provide some much-needed networking opportunities across different geographical locations, industries and expertise.
Meet the 2020 Conference Keynote Speakers
Author of over 60 books, including his bestseller, Million Dollar Consulting. Inductee into the Professional Speaking Hall of Fame® and a recipient of the National Speakers Association Council of Peers Award of Excellence.